A message for our customers
The well-being of our trainees and staff is of utmost priority. In light of the COVID-19 situation, we have stepped up precautionary measures to create a safe environment for you at SSA Academy.
The measures include:
1. For course participants, visitors and staff
• Temperature taking at the reception desks
• Administration of Health and Travel Declaration
2. Provision of hand sanitisers at reception desks
3. Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of common areas such as training rooms, break area, and staircase handrails
Participants or staff who are unwell are required to consult a doctor and rest at home. In addition, we have put in place a Business Continuity Plan, which we can activate when necessary.
Course participants who are attending training within our premises are encouraged to practise good hygiene. Those who are unwell will be asked to make alternative training arrangements.
SSA Academy will continue to monitor the situation actively and take appropriate measures or additional precautions if necessary.
To receive the latest official updates regarding the COVID-19 situation, register at go.gov.sg/whatsapp.